Thursday, May 18, 2006
50 things tag, courtsey dear hagrid
whether this will bring me out of hibernation...
1. Were you named after anyone?
no, nyet, nope, nah, nahi...
2. Do you wish on stars?
yes, but only for me or for special people.
3. When did you last cry?
officially, several weeks back. unofficially, hmmm...
4. Do you like your handwriting?
oh, i absolutely adore my writing. it is the most worthless scribble i've ever come across.
5. What is your favourite meat?
6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
no shelf, no CD.
7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
absolutely. who wouldn't like to be freinds with a dear dumbfunk like him. and would like to kick his butt more often than my friends kick mine.
8. Are you a daredevil?
sometimes, just living, and living with a hope in your heart and a dream in your eyes becomes the biggest dare you'll ever do.
9. How do you release anger?
me? don't know what anger is...
10. Where is your second home?
home is a distant place buried somewhere within memories, no first, no second.
11. Do you trust others easily?
trying really hard to get over this character flaw of mine.
12. What was your favourite toy as a child?
cars of every kind, specially mattel ones, cricket and table tennis balls, recycled items from the house junk and a little bit of imagination.
13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
school/college as of now are totally useless.
14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
and you thought life was easy as a forwarded 'tag' ?
15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
16. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
why shud i look for anything. m sick n tired of all this stuff.
17. Would you bungee jump?
wud love to.
18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
19. What's your favourite ice cream?
butter scotch. anyday.
20. What are your favourite colours?
my colors depend on their usage. for clothing, i like white, blue & black. for other's attire i like white, yellow, blue, black and any color that might look good on them. for interiors, i like mustard yellow, burnt orange & rust red the most. in nature i like the golden colors of sunrise, the green after a drizzle, the gray of bursting-at-seams clouds, the old deep brown of a banyan tree.... and phew!
21. What are your least favourite things?
money. unintelligence. ugliness.
22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
i was always in love with the idea of being in love. have not been loving enough to discover what love is.
23. Who do you miss most right now?
somebody who sent me this. somebody who had an exam today. somebody whose sitting in australia thinking whether or not to reply to mail today. somebody who just went out of the office door.
but the most i miss a person with whom i can talk my heart out without saying a word.
24. What are you listening to right now?
'tum pukar lo' by dear hemant da from the motion picture 'khamoshi'.
one of the songs i hear when m utmost blue. it contains the keys to my complete pshyco profile.
25. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
multicolor. and that too a perfumed one.
26. What is the weather like right now?
beginning to get dehydratingly hot.
27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
hagrid (personal) & abhijit (official)
28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?
that, the person is of opposite sex ;)
29. Do you like the person who sent you this?
bilkul bhi nahi. not at all.
a few kilos here n there, i wud have been completely smitten by her, that's why.
30. How are you today?
blue. but a very happy kind of blue.
31. Favourite non alcoholic drink?
32. Favourite alcoholic drink?
anything that gets me drunk.
33. Natural hair colour?
black with a tinge of red in sunshine and some grey strands croppin up in between now-a-days.
34. Eye colour?
somewhere between black n brown, i suppose.
35. Wear contacts?
see answer no. 1.
again see answer no. 1. or for a change, see answer no. 35.
37. Favourite month?
mid jan. to mid feb.
38. Favourite food?
rajma chawal, prepared by 'ma'.
39. Favourite day of the year?
24th of jan.
40. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
to ask someone out, fisrt she'll have to be my friend. and if she already is a friend then shyness doesn't appear on the scene. right?
41. Scary movies or happy endings?
scary endings & happy movies.
42. Summer or winter?
yeah hagrid, winter for sure. ah, the magic of sunshine on a dewy morning... its eternal
43. Holi or Diwali?
Diwali. till eternity.
44. Do you like your name?
45. What book/magazine are you reading?
how to introduce a hypnotic trance in 3 minutes or less & never.
46. What's on your mouse pad?
47. What did you watch on TV last night?
after a long time, nothing.
48. Favourite Smell?
49. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
50. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?
trying to continue doing a task for a considerable amount of time. say, a few minutes ;)
repetition is boring and tiresome. u ignite something, pass on the job to some other capable guy and then go on to further, wonderful explorations...