Monday, December 10, 2007

i am surprised...

...at the way, 'the gift' generated this varied a response. you can check my individual replies in the comments section.
yes, it is fiction, one of my initial attempts at storytelling in prose. and as it is only the initial phase, there will be a lot of 'me' in the stories i write. gradually, the 'i' as in adee or adi 'the copywriter' will fade out with the line between truth and fiction becoming more pronounced.
moreover, i've been wondering about rescuing my old blog, 'thinkpot' from oblivion. as of now i plan to make it in content and tonality different from delhidreams or deedreams as some of my friends name it :) there will be a lot of reflection on the going-ons around me, but no attempt be 'creative' as such. i hope Her Highness 'My Lady of Laziness' permits me to achieve this goal soon.
and yes, december as last year, is continuing the enchantment alive, here.
can't forget the day, ever.

2 comments:

dharmabum said...

hello there!

Ben said...

just read your story and found myself totally relating to it. especially coz i have been recently deprived of my inspiring writing corner. and even though my rational side realizes that it wont affect my writing, the irrational (and completely dependable) side is protesting too much. the things we rely on...

but, very well written from your side. hope you continue the effort.

dreamt before

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin