Thursday, June 29, 2006

this weirdness of mine


tagged by aklant to list atleast six weird things about me, i've been scratching my head for the past one week or so. the world outside seemed full of weirdos & strangely there was nothing weird enough in me...
but i persevered and these are what i found. i respect my friends' discretion enough to invite them to add to this list.

I,

  • often forget the difference between yesterday & tommorrow.
  • can't eat without distracting myself from the actual eating process.
  • can't walk in a straight line. zigzag works best for me.
  • sing old hindi songs when 'm really blue. lata, rafi, mukesh & kishore are the favourites.
  • religiously go through every packaging instruction and mandatories.
  • 'm too bad with locks. even if i've locked the lock properly, and i know it perfectly well, my whole day will be spent in dread of what if...
  • love water, but 'm very much scared of any natural water body. something within tells me there is some crocodile/octopus/shark hidden below that'll grab my leg and pull me down.
  • i sign blog comments putting the 'word verification letters' before my name.
  • being french cut/hagrid/dee's friend 'm fully qualified for any weirdness award.

and this can continue, provided i think hard and scratch more of my head.

and next, 'm tagging jess, starry nights, meet_me, apsy, peenuts & dumbfunk.

Advertisement for Toy AcrobatsOriginal caption: Fun for the million. For little folks and great folks; for boys and girls, for young men and young women, for fathers and mothers, for grandfathers and grandmothers; here it is, fun for all! Crandall's Great Show - The Acrobats. Have you had a box of them? For a Toy is one of the greatest inventions of the age. The central figure on this sheet gives the exact size of one of these Acrobats, when put together. The small figures, all about it, are simply suggestions of the almost numberless forms, that an ingenious boy or girl may make up with a single box of the Acrobats. It will be seen that the central figure is in seven different pieces. A box of these Acrobats, contains four bodies, four heads, eight arms, eight legs, one flag, and six pieces of wood, or thirty-one pieces in all, and yet from these few elements you can not only make pictures similar to those be Image: © Bettmann/CORBIS

3 comments:

starry said...

nice post, I am like you about water, love it but am scared.

aklanta said...

No doubt you are weired and here's your award

starry said...

Thanks for tagging me but I was already tagged for the weird thing and wrote a post.

dreamt before

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin